SERVICE LOCATIONS

Marietta | Smyrna | Kennesaw | Woodstock | Mableton | Atlanta | Acworth | Canton | Powder Springs |

Alpharetta | Roswell | Douglasville

© 2019 This page was created by O&M Marketing Solutions

6229 Queen Meadow Dr. SE. Mableton, GA. USA

Follow Us:

The Barter company Link

Traditional Advertising – What is considered Traditional Advertising?

Traditional advertising refers to any kind of promotion or campaign. This type of advertising has been used by companies for over 100 years with a high success rate, and this is why after so many years, they still call it today “The King of Advertising”.

Within this category you can find Newspaper, TV, Radio, Billboards, Direct Mail, Magazine, and Telemarketing just to mention few.

Do you know that the Super Bowl is one of the most seen event s on the history of sports?, according to recent studies only about 49% of the viewers are interested in sports while the remaining 51% is mainly interested in the commercials.  TV commercials are only one type of traditional advertising that has been used for over a century and it is still the most successful today.

Digital Advertising – What is Digital Advertising?

Digital Advertising is also called Internet Advertising or media displayed digitally. This type of advertising is the one found using as target smart phones, tablets, computers, display advertising and other digital medium.  This media uses the Internet to send a message to the right audience. This media is also considered to be cheaper than traditional advertising.

Social media is one of the sources widely used to attract customers, using organic and paid advertising though search engines  is another, but how can we use this digital medium to drive conversions to increase profitability in your business?  Using a combination of the following:

  1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

  2. Search Engine Marketing (SEM)

  3. Social Media Marketing (SSM)

  4. Remarketing

  5. Mobile Marketing

  6. Content Creation

  7. Email Marketing

  8. Understanding of Analytics

O&M Marketing Solutions will create an analysis of your business to be able to offer the best mix between Digital and traditional advertising based on your budget and needs.  Are you interested in wrapping your car? Maybe you would benefit from Radio Advertising, what about doing some mail outs to promote your business or perhaps we should focus on branding… We can do it all! After our initial meeting we should be able to meet again with a complete plan that will definitely bring the ROI that you are expecting!

Do you need an affordable website or a complete Marketing plan? We are located in Mableton, GA but we can work with you no matter where you are, Give us a call today to schedule your free consultation at 678-915-8190 or email us at oandmmarketingsolutions@gmail.com.